The Program, It’s About Change Board of Directors manages the general business affairs of The Program, including but not limited to overseeing staff, maintaining the organization’s fiscal health, and developing and implementing The Program’s strategic plan.
Each member of the Board should believe in and support The Program’s values and show dedicated professional and / or personal commitment to serving and supporting individuals involved with the criminal justice system to prevent recidivism and promote productive, crime-free lives. Board members will agree to serve a term of three years.
CURRENT BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Liliana Garcia Fisher
CGA Law Firm
PA Health and Wellness
Interim CEO (Former Board Vice President)
Members 1st Federal Credit Union
JOIN THE BOARD
The Program, It’s About Change aims to maintain a board that is as diverse as the people it serves and that represents voices and perspectives from inside and outside of the criminal justice and reentry communities. We encourage people committed to The Program’s mission to apply to serve on the Board.
Meetings and Time Commitment:
- The Program’s Board of Directors is a working board that conducts six regularly scheduled meetings per year (every other month), including one in-person meeting as part of the annual meeting.
- Board members can participate in meetings via conference call.
- Board meetings typically last one to two hours.
- Committees of the Board will meet by conference call as necessary to accomplish goals and responsibilities.
Expectations of Board Members:
- Attend and participate regularly in meetings.
- Willing to participate on a standing committee and serve on ad-hoc committees as needed.
- Help communicate and promote The Program’s mission and programs.
- Become familiar with The Program’s budget, finances and financial needs.
We are accepting Nominations for the Board at this time.
Please use the form below if you are interested in serving on our Board.