The Fatherhood Reentry program will be available to father’s currently in York County Prison or having just returned home from York County Prison. Intensive engagement and structured programming, paired with Cognitive Behavioral Interventions (CBI) and / or parenting classes delivered by a Licensed Social Worker, will connect individuals to services necessary to facilitate successful transition into the community.
From our Evidence-Based Cognitive Behavioral Intervention Curriculum, trained staff provides:
- Comprehensive assessments, regular evaluations and sessions
- Specialized Groups
- Cognitive behavioral strategies to help increase rational thinking
- Goal setting, emotion regulation, and parenting strategies
- Aid participants in learning how to make better decisions, manage stress, controversy, and conflict
- One-on-one parenting classes addressing family dysfunction